Saturday, July 14, 2012

Heidi Klum Looking Gaunt: Pictures! « Showbiz Spy – celebrity news ...




Heidi Klum Looking Gaunt: Pictures!



Posted by Adam



SUPERMODEL Heidi Klum cut a gaunt figure outside Barnes & Noble in New York City on July 13, 2012. Click through the gallery for more.


She obviously hasn’t been eating much since her split from husband Seal!


Speaking of which, Klum recently admitted that she is wary of another legal union.


“I don’t know if I’ll get married again,” she said. “Although I really enjoyed being married. I’m a dreamer. I loved our annual fairy tale weddings that were our big family parties. But sadly, it somehow didn’t work out.


“I think everyone should work on their dreams. I try to. I look into the future, concentrate on my family and I have to say that I’m happy. There are worse things in life than a separation.”


[Pictures: Janet Mayer]


Tags: heidi klum





Source






via The News from http://celebritiessplit.blogspot.com