Friday, July 27, 2012

Jessica Biel Wants to Open a Restaurant, Is "Vulnerable" in ...



Posted by Pamela on July 27th, 2012


‘Total Recall’ actress Jessica Biel has revealed a side project she’d love to work on – she wants to some day open her own restaurant and plans to include a bakery because baking is something she really enjoys, even if she doesn’t like the mathematical side of it:



”I would have the bakery component. I say I’m into it, but I’m not a great baker – yet. ‘Baking is really very mathematical and I’m terrible at math. I’m a really good loaf person. I do loaves – but sweet loaves – like zucchini loaf or banana loaf or banana blueberry loaf. It’s really good!”



Jessica, who is currently engaged to Justin Timberlake, says she used to be very vulnerable in relationships and become engrossed in the other person’s way of life, but these days she is better at being her own person and staying true to who she is already:



”In my earlier experiences with relationships, I really was vulnerable to somebody else’s personality, hobbies, and way of life. But as I’ve gotten older, I’ve become proud of the traits that make me who I am. Maintaining my individuality is really important to me because otherwise I can easily slip into somebody else’s life. So I’m glad I’m getting better at it. It’s a process, but it’s getting simpler.”



Related Posts with ThumbnailsTags: Jessica Biel


Source:


http://girlstalkinsmack.com/jessica-biel-open-restaurant-vulnerable-relationships/






via The News from http://celebritiessplit.blogspot.com