Thursday, July 26, 2012

Robert Pattinson is Pissed Off, Packs His Bags! | Celebrity VIP Lounge








So finally we get a little insight as to how Robert Pattinson is holding up after finding out that his beloved Kristen Stewart has been smooching up her married Snow White & The Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. Let’s just say the apology that K-Stew delivered via People magazine wasn’t enough for Rob.


People magazine is reporting that Rob has left the home in Los Angeles that he shared with Kristen and now she is there alone to sulk in her misery.


A source of the couple says that, “I’m not sure they’ll be able to recover from this.”


Apparently Rob is sulking and not only is he “heartbroken” but he is angry too. And I don’t blame him! I’d be effing pissed off and then I’d be asking myself is this the only time this beotch has strayed?


An insider also said that “Kristen really loves Rob more than anything. He’s all that matters to her right now.”


He obviously didn’t matter when she was getting it in with Rupert Sanders. Yikes. All I have to say is I’m glad that there are a few months before the premiere of the end of Twilight, for Kristen’s sake. Twihards are crazy over this as it is.


Image via Getty Images





Source:


http://www.celebrityviplounge.com/robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-affair/






via The News from http://celebritiessplit.blogspot.com