Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Katy Perry Covers ELLE September 2012 - Celebrity Gossip





Revenda de Hospedagem 30 dias grátis



www.celebritygossip.com.br

www.celebritygossip.com.br


She’s one of the world’s top pop stars, and Katy Perry was selected to cover the September 2012 issue of ELLE magazine.


The 27-year-old singer looked fashionably fabulous in statement necklaces and printed dresses from Etro, Bottega Veneta and YSL for the Carter Smith shot front page while dishing about everything from her career and role model status to marriage and relationships.


Set to hit newsstands August 14th, a few highlights from Miss Perry’s interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ELLE!


On relationships and marriage:

“I obviously have a lot to say right now…I’m a woman who likes to be courted–strongly. Never say never, I guess you’d say. I’ll let love take the lead on that.”


On her career:

“I love what I do, and when I don’t love what I do, I’ll make a change…I can’t be the candy queen forever.”


On being a role model:

“I have no regrets…I’m not going to be everything to everyone. I can’t tell a person when it’s time for them to have sex. Or if they should have a cigarette…But I try to live my life with a lot of integrity, and, hopefully, that sends a message.”


Popular News:



  • Olivia Wilde Covers Emirates Woman July 2012

  • Chloe Sevigny Covers Out August 2012

  • Rihanna Covers Harper’s Bazaar August 2012

  • Scarlett Johansson Glams Up French Grazia

  • Christina Aguilera Covers Latina March 2012




Source:


http://www.celebritygossip.com.br/2012/08/01/katy-perry-covers-elle-september-2012/






The News from http://celebritiessplit.blogspot.com