Thursday, October 4, 2012

EXCLUSIVE! 90210 Will Be Rocked By Rita Ora! | PerezHilton.com




Chris Brown speaks!!


Right on the heels of accusations that model girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumped him over constant rumors of a Rihanna affair, Breezy admits that RiRi was the reason behind the split!!


He says:



"I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."



WOW!!


We are LOVING the openness here!!


Now, clearly there were some honesty issues in the relationship, but releasing this kind of statement is really impressive!


It also makes it sound like he dumped her... and not the other way around. Maybe a good way to save face???


Read more »


[Image via WENN.]





Source:


http://perezhilton.com/2012-10-04-rita-ora-90210-guest-star-role


Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com






The News from http://celebritiessplit.blogspot.com